Subject: StormC
From: Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:23:46 -0800

Hint, hint.......

TITLE

     StormC: ANSI C & C++ Development System

COMPANY

     HAAGE & PARTNER Computer GmbH
     Mainzer Str. 10A
     61191 Rosbach v.d.H.
     Germany

     Phone: ++49 - 6007 - 93 00 50	
     Fax: ++49 - 6007 - 75 43 

     Compuserve: 100654,3133
     Internet: [email-masked]

     Homepage: http://home.pages.de/~haage

DESCRIPTION

     StormC

     The versatile programming system for you and your Amiga! 
     ========================================================

     At the COMPUTER 95 we were introducing our brand-new C/C++ development
     system called StormC. It is a highly integrated software development
     system, containing an editor, compiler, linker, debugger and a
     RunShell with some very special features.

.......snippage.............

AVAILABILITY

     I will upload it to Aminet this week (19.02.-23.02.96)
     ftp://ftp.wustl.edu/pub/aminet/lang/c/stormc.lha (1,3 MB)

     Other sites:
     ftp://members.aol.com/StormSUP (1,3 MB)

...snippety snip.....

     HAAGE & PARTNER COMPUTER announces a special PowerPC version of StormC
     for the 3rd quarter of 1996. This version will be developed in tight
     deliberation with Amiga Technologies and PHASE 5 digital products.
     Programs developed with StormC can be ported to PowerPC Amiga
     directly. Because of the native code the increase of speed should be
     enormous.

	Steve Bowie [email-masked] 
	North York, Ontario, Canada
    <<If I'm using this address, you gotta
	  KNOW my reg. ISP is down>>